A5 — Part 3
Over this past week, I made some slight adjustments to my motion design through feedback I received in desk crits:
- I adjusted my audio to align with my keyframe and text/transitions.
- I removed the screenshots of colors I chose from Google Images and replaced them with solid colors from After Effects.
- The yellow text (Clementine’s lines) now slowly change from yellow to brown and vice-versa on a few lines.
- You’ll notice the magenta solid fades to a cooler purple.
Some of the text transitions have been adjusted with more effects/animations.
- The clip itself is longer.