Over this past week, I made some slight adjustments to my motion design through feedback I received in desk crits:

  • I adjusted my audio to align with my keyframe and text/transitions.
  • I removed the screenshots of colors I chose from Google Images and replaced them with solid colors from After Effects.
  • The yellow text (Clementine’s lines) now slowly change from yellow to brown and vice-versa on a few lines.
  • You’ll notice the magenta solid fades to a cooler purple.
    Some of the text transitions have been adjusted with more effects/animations.
  • The clip itself is longer.

--

--